A-LIFT-CB-EHP Hand Winch Lift Trucks
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Compact lift trucks are designed to lift material to and from shelves, move office equipment, and install ceiling/wall appliances.
- Counter-Balance Design - Counterweight included
- Adjustable Straddle Width: 21-1/2" to 36-1/2" (I.D.) and 28-1/4" to 43-1/4" (O.D.)
- Constructed of durable steel and aluminum
- The rugged 4" wide by 1-3/4" thick steel forks measure 22 long (20-1/2" O.D.)
- Operated by a hand-crank winch with reversible handle and a hold-down device for securing the carriage during transport.
- Forks raise 1" per complete hand crank rotation
- Two (2) non-marking rear wheels, two (2) front swivel casters
- Model Info