FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Easily maneuver cumbersome coiled materials.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Available in Class II Carriage Mount or Fork Mount.
- To accommodate multiple core sizes and capacities, units can be ordered with
either a 4-1/2" or 5-5/8" diameter ram pole.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Fork mounted units usable fork pocket size: 2-1/2"Hx7-1/2"W on 24" centers.
- Carriage Mount Class II Units: Secure to fork truck carriage with a
spring-loaded lock pin.
- Inverted Fork Mount Units: Allows the coil to pass under the forks to avoid potential damage from contact, and is more maneuverable because the overall projection from the forklift is reduced.