Low Profile Stretch Wrap Machine
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
The Vestil Low Profile Stretch Wrap Machine features a thin-spin carousel with the added benefit of a stretch wrap machine with powered rotation.
- Rotation is controlled by a foot switch, while the power input has a variable AC motor that allows adjustable deck speed and includes soft start/stop.
- RPM is variable from 3 to 12.
- Loading and unloading is possible by the use of a manual or powered pallet truck.
- Unit has a built-in perimeter ramp and comes standard with a manual stretch wrap mast.
- Film-wrap tension is controlled with an adjustable, friction-brake assembly.
- Film placement is controlled manually by moving the carriage assembly up and down on the vertical mast.
- Easy-to-release, hand operated carriage-brake allows the carriage to move freely, making film application fast and easy.
- Optional 115V, 1 phase AC powered mast option (PMO) includes hand control with up and down buttons.
- Maximum load is 64-11/16" in diameter (wrap height is 83-1/4" high).
- Model Info