FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Drive right up. For efficient, OSHA-compliant loading and unloading, you can rely on the solid steel strength of Vestil wheel risers.
- Built-in fork slots come standard.
- Cast steel end caps.
- Usable fork pocket size: 2-1/2"Hx7-12"W.
- Fork pockets add approximately 15" to the overall width of the riser.
- Uniform capacity per pair: 40,000.*
- 1/4" thick material.
- Designed to raise the trailer for loading and unloading to facilitate compliance with OSHA/ANSI B56.1 part 3 sec 7 requirements for maximum grade of ascending or descending loaded fork trucks.
- For compact storage whennot in use, ramps may be stacked.
- Units more than 168" long are built, and shipped, in two pieces.
*Wheel Risers are priced and sold each.
NOTE: Dual wheels on semi-trailers are 18" wide. The 24" wheel risers work best for this application.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!