Trailer Stabilizing Jacks
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Trailer Stabilizing Jacks are used to prevent up-ending of semi-trailers when they are not connected to a tractor during loading and unloading operations. Trailer Stabilizing Jacks are also used to level trailers parked on sloped ground and to prevent landing gear from sinking into a soft surface.
- High strength steel construction.
- Flush-type zerk fitting for lubricating ACME screw.
- Meets OSHA regulations when used with wheel chocks.
- Yellow powder coat finish for added toughness.
- Includes reflective collar for visibility at night.